Anxiety Support
40,312 members42,432 posts

Well. Everyday I feel like I’m dying

Good too see we all think we dying here. The ironic thing is we all will die oneday. I’m a Christian. I have been seeing a Counsellor, a group counseling group, and I pills here Ativan. I don’t want to take drugs. I have in the past and they never worked for me. Actually. The dr was telling me I do drugs. Lol. Like street drugs.

Everyday I feel sick. I feel dizzy and nautious. I feel pains everywhere. I have been to drs different issues were discovered but it seems like they don’t know or care. I know I have anxiety too

My anxiety is making me sick. I wakeup with panic attacks in the night. Sometimes I’m in public and I have panic attacks and sometimes multiple panic attacks consecutively. It can be very embarrassing.

If feels like god hates me. No one understands. And breathing doesn’t take away all these symptoms.

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Definitely not alone. I wont say though, that it's good to see we all think we are dying. But yes, it's true we will one day. Anxiety is a beast.

I'm a Christian. I have felt like God is disappointed in me. But hopefully because you're Christian like me, you continue to pray and keep on keeping on. Its definitely a tough journey.

If you like you can check me out on YouTube. I talk about my anxiety and fears.

Wish us the best.

youtube.com/channel/UCnL8f1...

Yay. Thabks for the reply. I will pray harder.

Cool hair. Love it. Thabks for sharing on YouTube.

Thank you so much. I can definitely admit that prayer has helped me and I will continue to pray and rejoice in hope...😊 I wish you the best

Thanks

I'm also a Christian but like you I sometimes think God is not happy with me because I am suffering so much but I know this is not really so and just my depressed mind. I have watched your first broadcast on you tube and very impressed by your words, I will definitely watch the others

Thanks for sharing this.

I appreciate you watching. My goal is that my videos could be of some help and that many who can relate to know they are not alone. I know for me in my darkest times with anxiety and feeling ashamed and thinking God is disappointed in me, I'd cry and pray, and pray and cry. I will continue to pray and keep hope. I wish you the best. I will continue to do videos. It helps me.

I find channeling into creativity helps with anxiety. So maybe that’s one thing that channels it.

1 like

Happy Sunday

1 like

Yesss I do agree. Tapping into creative inspiration. Sad thing is that when my anxiety takes over and brings on depression, I seem to hibernate and lose my motivation to do anything. But when I'm in a good place mentally then my ambition and drive is back where it usually is for me. I love channeling into creativity.

😊 Happy happy Sunday to you as well

You may also like...