The last week

Hello everyone

Thanks for all the well wishes yesterday! I had a great day. Shame the weather was sooo rubbish but anyway I have a night out planned tonight with all my friends so I'm mega looking forward to that.

I'm no longer Ashley27 I should be Ashley28 lol! But anyway today is the day 1 year I had my first panic attack and all my troubles started. Not a cause to celebrate obviously as it's been a nightmare year for me including break ups and what not but I've met someone who I'm really happy with and treats me like a complete princess and accepts my anxiety so well and it's making me feel so secure and I do see my days getting better. I don't panic as much as I used to although I still get the palpitations I try to ignore them as much as I can.

Thanks tho for everyone's support over the last year I don't want to name names but 2 people especially have helped me on here and I'm greatfull for their help so much.

Xxx

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Ashley, happy birthday for yesterday:) hope you have a fab night. I'm really glad you're happy with your new fella and he treats you like you deserve, hope he spoilt you yesterday:) it's a lovely positive end to that crap year, I hope the next year is a better one for you.

Warmest wishes

Sending love & light

Eva x

• Hi Ashley

Glad you had a great day yesterday . Belated Birthday wishes. I am

Delighted that you have met someone lovely who is treating you

Like the lovely person You are

That's a real positive post Nd it does show us that we never know what's

Around the corner.

Hannah x

• Hi Ashley

Good to hear you had a great day for your birthday and may I offer belated good wishes. So nice to hear you have met someone who is understanding and supportive long may it continue.

Take care Kenny xxx

• Hello you :-)

Sounds like you are in a good place & it is lovely to read :-)

Keep remembering you are worthy of been loved & I am so pleased you have met someone that can see that , now don't mess it up , sounds like this one could be a keeper

:-D

Love

whywhy

xxx

• Hi Ashley, have a great night tonight. I'm so pleased to hear that you've got someone who's treating you properly and you feel looked after.

Take care xx

• Happy Birthday for yesterday and i hope you have had a great evening. hopefully this year will be more positive for you.

Hugs

MR

You may also like...