10K pb!

10K pb!

In May I started couch to 5k. Never ran in my life aged 55 with a hip replacement and slight arthritis in the other. Joined millions of gyms and exercise programmes over the years never stuck to any. With the support of people in this group I graduated in August and have just done my 4th 10K at Greenwich Royal Park Run. A PB at 1;10:25. So don’t think you can’t if I can you can!!

14 Replies
oldestnewest

My Lord!

I am presently dealing with a hip that popped out a bit so to say I am truly cheered up and inspired by your post is an understatement ☺

CONGRATULATIONS on your achievements :)

1 like

Very, Very well done; I dream of that sort of speed :)

It is fabulous where this journey takes us- from the couch to infinity and beyond!!

1 like

Brilliant acheivement Kim..😊xx

1 like

The limitations just get pushed further and further away as we achieve more and more.

Keep running, keep smiling.

1 like

You are an inspiration Kim! Fantastic achievement. I think I need to pop over to Greenwich park to see if I can catch a ride on your coat tails!! 😄 Well done!🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️

Greenwich Park is beautiful. So lucky it is my home run. However always manage to avoid the hills !

1 like

Brilliant, well done! ... and a great time.

An inspiration to us all.

Happy running!

Very well done you!

Incredible! Hope to do my first 10k in December so this is inspirational!

That’s fantastic. Very well done 😁

Wow! Amazing achievement -well done! 10k next for me - but it's going to take a while!

Kind of disheartening. PB for me but finished 353/364!

Well done Kim, fantastic

Wow that is truly inspirational 👏

You may also like...