Dear snails, I am really sorry I crushed you all to death but when you are running there is no time for snail diversions, especially when you are gathered together in large groups in the middle of the pavement sliming around ...
heres my lowdown list:
1. Very unproductive ( but actually rather enjoyable) day at work left me fired up and ready for some running action
2. Did my usual route on the Strawberry line so I knew my milestones.
3. It was absolutely pouring and I was soaked all over but it felt so free..the rain was lashing accross my face and there was this amazing fresh smell in the air. The wind was blowing and I just felt so alive and strong.
4. I went through a fair ammount of puddles so feet were soggy but again I didn't care
5. I had my water and vaseline on my lips so they didn't get dry so all was well in Juicy's world
6. I managed 10k in 1 hour and 6 minutes beating my PB so I'm pleased.I could have just kept going.
7. Downside was no running buddy, he was tired as he had sports day today
8. Silky Steve kept me going and kept me company