Anxiety Support
37,958 members40,944 posts

panic

i don't know whats worse the tingly numb arm or the chest tightness and pressure, cant stand it , its either daily or weekly. miss my old life

10 Replies
oldestnewest

I understand what you are going through. I have only slept for 3 hours maybe and woke up feeling the same way . I miss my old life too . Hopefully we can get back to normal soon .

I hope so. im 29 yrs old and I feel like im having heart attacks . how can your heart squeezing and your left arm numb and it says it online "heart attack" not freak you out

I know what you mean . Being online looking up symptoms is no good for us . It will only make things worse.

feel like its unnatural to have them everyday when I have a great job, kid, bf I don't understand it.

I'm feeling the same way . I feel bad for my bd and my daughter. The way I feel is affecting them . I feel like I have health issue and I'm not supposed to enjoy life . I can't even eat half the time .

what are you going to do or try?

My doctor prescribed me lexapro but I had a really bad panic attack . So I got vitamins to naturally help me hopefully they work!

Yea I started Vitamins that really did not help too. Try Magnesium , Fish oil, Iron, and B12. Because Magnisum Defiencency can cause Panic attacks

1 like

Hello mosesmam nice to meet you

Could you try and keep replies in lower case please :-)

healthunlocked.com/anxietys...

Zoloft helped me idk then I have gerd on top of this so that dpesnt help my chest idk what to do anymore

You may also like...