ooooouuuucccchhhhhh !

hello to everyone ,we all seem to be suffering at the mo dont we

i know iam ,back on the strong pain killers again ,the fatigue is really bad at mo , :( worst its ever been .

everytime i get a flare now its seems to be worse and last longer than the last one ,

my husband bless him said to me this morning ," i used to worry what you would be like when you got in your fifties ,now im worrying what you will be like in the next two yrs "

i hadnt realised that he worried so much ,or even noticed ,

what must i look like to him ?

i think my mask has slipped lol

maybe it just needs adjusting :)

anyway sending lots of love the most gentle hugs to all of you especially all of you suffering today xxxxxxxxxxxxx :-D

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • i find each flare up is worse than the previuos, lasts longer than the previous and when it calms down, im never as "good" as i was before the flare up!!!

its hell!!

glad he supports and notices/helps, must be reassuring that hes there for you xx

gentle hugs from one flare up sufferer to another xxxxxxx

• Morning lynz,

I too find it harder everyyear, it just seems to get worse and harder to deal with flares. I annoys me most, i get so frustrated.

I hope this one goes soon for you hun.

hugs, kel xxxx

• thanks kel and nadine :)

isnt fibro not supposed to be progresive or is that the wrong word ?

i think you know what i mean , i know what i meen lol

hugs to two too :) xxxx

• well the day has got worse for me ,having a really negative and down time of at mo ,my emotions are all over the place ,begining to feel like i smell lol

i shall sighn off for a few days untill im up to reading /blogging again ,thanks guys for your comments ,meens alot tc kel and nadine xxxx

• sometimes the emotional rollercoaster is as hard to deal with as the physical symptoms!!!

love and hugs to you hun xxxx

• ps you dont smell lol xxxxx

• lol you were the only one that noticed i put that ,hugs to you too hun xxx

• lol yeah my mask is struggling to stay on today super glue needed lol love diddle x

You may also like...