Hi all, hope your all as good as you can be. Well I was going to say it seems like my chronic pain had taken a back seat to my other problems but when I woke this morning I knew I would be lying to you. I am having a really bad flare up as Iam writing (which hurts to do) As I said in my last little update they think I have ovarian cancer and after further tests last week the are very sure that Iam a high risk for ovarian cancer. Iam waiting for addenbrooks to send me an appoint which should be sooner rather than later. As of last week it has hit me that this is really happening , I thought the first couple of weeks were abit surreal anyway I will be glad when they operate and get the nuggets under a microscope and then we will know exactly whether I will need chemo or radiotherapy, anyway my question to u is . do I continue to reduce my other mess for my chronic pain, I know they have put me back on oramorph for my tummy pain but I really don't know what to do about my mess for my pain or do I just abandon the reduction of my mess until the cancer side of things are sorted ?? Leave that one with you ?? Soft hugs to u all x
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.