Couch to 5K
76,196 members107,726 posts

Done it !!!

Can’t believe just completed W9C25k!!! So pleased I can run 30 mins without stopping -certainly not 5k, but I feel I’ve really achieved something! Every week is amazing and I would thoroughly recommend the app to anyone, any age! Must thank Sarah Millican too, she has been a fantastic coach! Feeling champion now! Yay! I’m a runner 🏃🏼‍♀️ albeit a slow one!

28 Replies
oldestnewest

Woooo well done that's awesome! 👍😊

Thank you - still cooling down on the couch!

1 like

Yay! Well done! Most of us are slow, but all of us feel the same way about this great programme. Step up onto the podium and get your graduation badge here: healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

Many thanks 🙏

Does Sarah tell jokes and things along the way? I'm not going to switch from Laura as I've started with her and want to see it through with her but curious about the personalities on the app.

Not jokes as such, but she is very encouraging and her accent is the funny thing -she really praises you every week - it’s likes she’s talking just to you and she really cares about you - she’s champion! Definitely swap!

Well done!!!

Thank you 😊

Excellent and congratulations on your great success you’ve gone through this in one of the hottest summers ever well done in your graduation 👍🙌

Thank you -tried to go early before it got really hot, but the weather has certainly been a factor in many different ways! 😎

Well done!! Crack open the champagne 🍾!

Will do and the gin!

Congratulation really well done 👏👏

Many thanks fellow graduate - we’ll done to you too!

Congratulations! I just graduated this morning too. Turning out to be a vintage crop!

1 like

Congratulations -does seem to be a popular day for graduating !

1 like

Well done ,I'm a slow boat too. Seems today's the day for graduating. Enjoy 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️🍾🍾

1 like

Fabulous!! Well done 👍

Thank you

Many congratulations on your graduation fellow runner.

This guide to post C25K running may be helpful healthunlocked.com/couchto5...…….what-next

Keep running, keep smiling.

Thank you - looked at your guide and will try to follow the 10% rule to improve over the next few months.

1 like

Well done you! That's fantastic 😇

Congratulations. I graduated yesterday too. It is a great feeling isn't it? Good luck.

Well done to you too - great feeling !

1 like

Thank you 😀

Congratulations 🍾🎉

Congratulations.

I’m “only” on week 7 but agree this is a fantastic app and programme

Well done you !!! I finished yesterday too !!!!! Who’d have thought it ??!! And spotting your post too! Now we have to keep it up x

You may also like...