Done it, Done it, Done it!!!!!!!

Just completed my graduation run with a big whoop, whoop, whoop on the trail where I run and scared some dogs and got weird looks from the owners...........You had to be there!!!!

So happy, can't thank C25K originators of this fantastic do-able programme, you guys for all your words or help and encouragement over the 9 weeks and Laura for guiding me to this point.

I've lost weight, changed shape, found boundless energy, more positive and confident in my physical capabilities. Can't wait for the next installment, I'm hooked!

35 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Yippeee! Well done.

• Thank you MissV - appreciated

• Well done well done well done

• Thank you, Thank you, Thank you......

• Brilliant!! Well done :)

• Thanks - so happy.......

• Congratulations!

• Cheers......

• Woop ! Woop ! Woop ! :)

• Thanks gypsy :)

• Me too! A big pat on the back for the both of us......WELL DONE YOU!

• Thanks for that clanger - congrats back to you......

• Well done, enjoy the feeling, you have worked hard!

• Thanks BTX4 has been hard work, but I've enjoyed it - looking for the next challenge.

• Fair play! Just finished week one so I'm really looking forward to being where u are now. Congrats!

• Thanks Flibberty you can do it - in another 8 weeks I'll look for your graduation blog!

• Congratulations

• Many thanks, still feeling great!

• Well done! Fantastic achievement :)

• Appreciated doggymum :)

• HERO!!!

• Oh thank you - beaming ear to ear.

• whoop de whoop, well done you!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks sooo much!

• Take the applause, bow, enjoy your omens in the Spotlight. It was hard earned and is well deserved Good For You!

• Moment in the spotlight ( damn auto fill)

• Thanks BJR - really enjoyed getting there and even look forward to runs now!

• Congratulations :D

• Thanks Rose

• Brilliant - W1R1 for me today so your post couldn't have come at a better time,

thank you and well done!

• It may feel a long way away for you but the weeks fly........it won't be long until you've done it too!

• Yah well done great achievement :)

• Thanks I'm well chuffed

• well done you!, isnt it just the best feeling? xx

• Yes it is fantastic - looking forward to getting my badge!

You may also like...