Bleugh, I've been having an awful last few evenings. I'm waiting for an endoscopy which could take months and I've been on Lansoprazole and Omeprazole. Neither seem to work though because I still get:
- Vurps bringing liquid as far as my nose..!
- An extremely tight throat; it's now hard to swallow anything without warm water, even my own saliva. Influenced by posture like turning my head.
- Feeling of liquid in my throat.
- A sore throat that doesn't let up.even with throat sweets.
- ALL food and drink gets stuck in my throat to some degree. Worst in evenings and accompanied by a bitter taste.
I'm frightened of the acid being in my throat and causimg cancer from burning away the cells. I'm pretty sure I've had reflux all my life so why has it become so horrid now? I really don't want to be on an all-liquid/soup diet.