Bad day and its still early!

I woke up this morning knowing id got to go to the doctors to get another sick note,i also planned everything out as to what i intended to say to him! Ie this medication ive been on 3 weeks is making me worse and ive been off work 2 weeks and feel no better whatsoever,i have also seen a gp 3 times in the last 2 weeks and feel im hitting my head against a brick wall! But hey guess what i cant get in to see a doctor today.....ring again tomorrow......now i feel more anxious than ever!...not a good day when your trying to fight this horrible thing!

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi phone and say you need an emergency appointment they can't refuse you x

• The receptionist said its not a medical emergency, not to worry try again tomorrow!

• Hi It really annoys me sometimes, what is wrong with us is confidential and I dont think we should have to tell a receptionist!! Do you have a Drs walk in centre near you? (might be worth a try) if not hope you get in soon!!

• Hi Kitty82,

I know its scary when you start to feel like this! I find that when i have these feeling's like i want to run, or break free from something, I sit in a calming room and breath slowly in through my nose and out through my mouth, and think about happy things, Then after about 20 minutes, i will read a book i enjoy or watch a comedy movie to bring my spirits back up, still trying to breath calmly :) x

Jane

You may also like...