Anxiety Support
40,190 members42,355 posts

Anxiety all the time?

My anxiety seems like it never takes a day off. Its like each day i have at least one or more symptoms. Anyone else like this?

43 Replies
oldestnewest

I'm like that!

2 likes

Sucks doesn't it :/

Yes of cox

1 like

so am I... flippin horrible

1 like

It really is

I have this or that symptom every day as well. Sometimes they're big, sometimes they're small, sometimes there's only one (usually disequilibrium), or sometimes there's a crappy cluster of them. Learning to keep on track even with symptoms is my current goal and practice. (Thank you Clarie Weekes.)

3 likes

Thank you so much. Also ive heard a lot of this Claire weekes. Can you suggest some stuff by her?

Here's a freebie:

Her audiobooks are great. I also have her digital book HOPE AND HELP FOR YOUR NERVES. I was reading it again just last night.

3 likes

Thank you!

Absolutely... let me know what you think of it!

1 like

Hi can we download this from UTude ? Thank you for sharing it's just what I needed to listen to today to remind myself to just accept bad days and do not fear them.

1 like

I don't think YouTube allows you to download the material there, but her audiobooks are available for sale. Just Google Claire Weekes Audiobooks and you should find several tittles.

thank you

1 like

Yes the books by dr Weeks are the best!!!

1 like

Yea, everyday I wake up with a knot in my stomach scared of what the day ahead holds? I'm afraid to leave the house sometimes. Even going to the bank is stressful, I get my daughter to run errands for me sometimes.

1 like

No meds the help you a bit ?

I must but sometimes I whant the fight it off course than get worser

I am on meds, but believe it or not I'm better, I had pretty much stopped eating and was looking for a gun at one point. Before the meds, So this is an improvement

1 like

O dear

I don't know

Some taken anti depressant

But I can not

So not easy

But i know what you mean how worse it whas

What keeps you from medication? Cost? Side effects? Do not work?

No one's a doc gived me effexor and omg that had a bad reaction on me

So

I think this is still in my head

Oh no!!! So Sorry

Yep

That whas not ok

So found a psychiatrist

Told me only Xanax but don't feel good I mean ok huge attacks no sleep

Serogeul trying this nope also not really ok

Than he whant low doses sulpiride pfff really

I don't know anymore

So difficult

That bring me low

Get frustrated for a long time

Try the think different

But nope the anxiety follow me every where

😭

O sorry

Have a say something wrong 😟sorry if I did

Just sad for you..

Well you know it's now for a long time like this

I cry also when nobody see it

Come on the street with a smile

Also I have huge anxiety crisis I have the do it alone

I have ask for help but here in my country I get the answer

Sorry too. Much people have it difficult

Also I thought maiby I give in

No one gone miss me

1 like

No! Never!!!! Someone would miss you!! And you are helping people here! People hear need to hereyour story.

No

Because I have nobody

But take care for yourself

It's important

❤️

My story

It's too much

My story is only things that people trow over me

I helped a lot

But they let me down because I whas too positive I worked hard

They boulied me

And more things

Day after day

So and more things

And than ye my anxiety disorder whent sudden so worse

So

No no it's very important that everyone here really reach for help

And not doing what I have the do

Fight

Because the health people in Belgium are not good

somebody will miss you for sure.

1 like

Well here also

But it's yes anxiety feeling

I hate it

But I cry it out

Because if I keep myself in or running away from the feeling get worser

Loud music

Cold whater in the face

Chock your body

It helps

But sometimes I in it the anxiety verry badly

Than I call a special line for help

Just talking

And help a bit too❤️

3 likes

hi Elfje. what is the line may I ask?

O sorry

Ye I am from belgium

I mean a helpline

Like when you in high anxiety you can call them.

1 like

Me too! Every day something

And panic attacks every day

I hope you feel better soon

I read something that says that anxiety goes away when you accept it and let it be

😣 not easy but sounds like true 🤯

2 likes

ive accepted. i have said it out loud

2 likes

Yes I have been like that a lot lately. I told my doctor so she was telling me to put on some music that helps calms and doing some breathing exercises, she said while doing the breathing exercises to put one hand on my chest and on stomach

4 likes

Hello Lindsey14

yes i hear ya. All of the time. its just a part of me. When its not there, i look for it. haha yep. like ok where are you and then peek a boo here i am. its almost like its not normal to not feel it.

2 likes

I know I’ve mentioned this many times on this forum, but try sleep hypnosis. It has been life changing for me. There are lots of free ones on YouTube, but Thomas Hall Anxiety and Sleep Meditation is my favorite.

For those of you who are against this type of thing due to religious beliefs, here’s my theory. God puts people on this planet with different with different gifts and talents. Some of those people can give us tools to help our problems. I say a prayer to God before I listen to the sleep hypnosis that it will help to cure my anxiety. After about a month of listening each night a shift happened in me. Now when I get an anxiety attack or panic attack I repeat the words from the hypnosis to myself and I am able to block out the anxiety mist of the time. The hypnosis helps to rewire your brain. It helps you to learn to stop thinking. Now when a stressful thought comes into my mind, I am able to switch and think of something else whereas before I would obsess on the anxiety. Try it, it’s free.

3 likes

I will and i pray every day for God to help me through another day...he has brought me this far. We going to the finish line....all of us....👍💕

1 like

God gives us this tools so we can suffer it less :) god is great

Yes...every day...its ok we are suppose to have some anxiety but i am sure tired of the overload....

1 like

I am still having sometimes brain fog

1 like

I'm having one of those days today. I'm in fetal position barely able to focus on my kids. The more guilt I feel, the more anxious I become. I can't stop either one so I'm stuck in this vicious cycle. I'm so sick of feeling like this.

You may also like...