Anxiety Support
38,000 members40,979 posts

HELP?

Basically an incident happend today, i was really nervous, my heart was beating hard and fast, i felt zoned out and went really numb. what could this be?

11 Replies
oldestnewest

I would say it was the shock at witnessing the accident try not worry to much.

1 like

IT HAPPEND TO ME THE INCIDENT BUT NOT VIOLENCE JUST A GROUP OF LADS, I STILL GOT LIKE NERVOUS FEELING IN MY BELLY?

What are we talking about? "What incident" unless thats personal

1 like

ANYWAY OF TALKING IN A MESSAGE ILL EXPLAIN

1 like

Just did

1 like

hi anyone would after being approached by a group of guys try not to let it worry you to much unless it happens again.

I hope you are okay physically other than shook up. It's emotionally that may stay around for a while. The butterflies in the stomach is nervousness. Try doing some deep breathing slowly. Go to YouTube and look up Meditation/DeepBreathing 5-10 min video. It will help in bringing you back.

1 like

antonyozzy17, sounds like an overload of adrenaline poured out called a Panic Attack. Getting you ready for the fight or flight response. That's a powerful chemical coursing through your body. It's nothing to worry about and will subside soon.

2 likes

THANK YOU FOR THIS HELPED A LOT

2 likes

antonyozzy17, your body responded in a proper way to get you ready, to protect you from harm. Just try to relax now. You are safe. You are okay.

We are here for you if you need comfort or understanding. We care

2 likes

Thank you guys i really appreciate this made me feel a lot less calmer now. i'm only 17 they shouldn't put me through this.

2 likes

You may also like...