Best Breakfast?

I slept well last night ( 7 hours - YAY!!! ).....really needed it. Prior 2 nights woke with anxiety attacks. But soon as I woke today, the same old morning shaky feelings. I'm wondering what's best to eat first? Fruit? It's sugary.....and maybe adds to jitters? Nuts? The fat metabolizes more slowly - but not so easy on my sensitive stomach. Hmm.....

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi so happy u slept for 7 hours dylanD and your the same as me with morning jitters it happens everytime i have a episode hope u pick up soon

• Thanks Natzsteveo ! I may even try to exercise today.....many days I'm too tired. Some days I try a ton of walking - but i've read that u need vigorous exercise to generate endorphins...so I may try the "7 minute workout" which I used to do.

• Well have fun and enjoy yourself

• I feel quite nauseous a lot with my anxiety.

But I try to eat, I'll either have just a boiled egg, or porridge, Marmite on toast. I try to have something that will do me a bit of good rather than , as you say a sugary start. x

• Do you ever wake in the middle of the night with nausea? I did, last night, and it lasted 3 hours.

• Yes I do wake in the night with it sometimes..... thing is with me I have a fear of throwing up, so I panic and that makes it worse. I wake up feeling nauseous and it continues in waves all day. It's so draining and make my life so miserable. And of course I don't want to be amongst people that often as that makes it worse. I suppose it's like they say, it's the fear of fear.

Yesterday I had a real bad day with it, but today although I woke up feeling bad, I put my wrist bands on that I spoke to you about and I feel a little better. The doctor gave me an antiemetic called Prochlorperazine, a small pill that you let dissolve under your lip. I try not to use them much, but they are always in my bag, especially when I am out.

It's got to be the worse feeling in the world :-( xx

• I am having exactly the same problem and it's awful!

You may also like...