Anxious

I feel like I'm in a dream and almost feel like there's loud voices in my head, they don't say anything in particular it's just muddled up angry loud nonsense, I get it a lot when I feel overwhelmed or if I'm performing a task that I may find boring like laundry or cleaning. It triggers massive panic attacks and because I have severe health anxiety I really just want somebody to talk to, I don't want any "well it could be this" as I'll panic :( anybody out there? 💙

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Ooooo no are you okay ? Told you am hear give me a message anytime don't like to hear that your feeling down xx

• It's horrible pet, I'm so low this evening, I'm in massive amounts of pain and I'm just stressed beyond belief, how are you?

• What's up Hun tell me ? I'm fine thanks x

• I have fibromyalgia so I often get periods where I get quite a lot of pain but sometimes my anxiety panics about it yeno? So I'm trying to just keep calm but then on top of that each time I walk around I hear voices screaming nonsense at me which also makes me panic, I just want to hide away :(

• You are not alone everybody has anxiety. Some people don't care and some do. Tell your self you have something that other don't have :) .

You may also like...