Help please!

I'm 58 and thought I was fit and healthy! Currently trying to get to the bottom of IBS triggers when a heart problem has been found after 24hr holter monitoring. Obviously this has sent my anxiety and symptoms into tailspin. I was reading about vagus nerve affecting heart rythmns, anyone familiar with this concept? I was told I get ectopics plus frequent short pauses so they think an electrical fault but not sure of cause - seeing a Cardiologist tomorrow and stressed to the max, can't eat or sleep and of course my anxiety is over the top which isn't helping my heart which is going crazy on/off. Convinced I'm about to drop down dead at any time and frightened to do anything....

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi karenkoala, just wanted to wish you good luck with your cardiologist appointment tomorrow. Let us know how it goes. xx

• Hi Karen, that's really lucky that they have found the problem. Try some hypnotherapy for your anxiety. I have them on my phone, anxiety apps. Some of them are really good and lots of them are free!! Give it a try if you can it may help relax you. Good luck with the tests and hopefully your on the road to getting treatment to help with any problems 👍🙏🏻

You may also like...