12/11 log

ok well i been having a decent day for the most part...shot some hoops at the park ect.

and woke up feeling pretty good. I did have some circulation problems when sleeping, arm feel asleep and so did both of my shoulders and of course the difficulty breathing persists but eh maybe if i keep exercising it will be gone in a month or so since it did help with my other problems.

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • My arms always fall asleep when I sleep. I know how the breathing issue feels. Have you tried to use an inhaler? It opens up your airways and makes it easier to breath.

• Good luck I hoping to get back to some sort of sport or walking when I have my surgery. New leg and get up and get moving for me

• nice, yeah got to keep moving...helps a lot.

I just have some type of problem with my heart which idk what it is exactly yet till i see cardiologist in january.

• Been trying to keep moving this year but it just got too hard. Now I am looking forward to moving freely but taking my time. I have the rest of my life ahead of me I've sat still this year now it is time to move. Good luck hope January is going to be a great month

• good attitude, goodluck to you also with your surgery.

• Thank you

You may also like...