Day 12

Hi. Day 12 of fluoxetine..... Still having some bad days.... Panicky episodes don't last as long.. I'm hoping soon all the horrible side effects go away... I just keep ticking off 1 day at a time. Still not sleeping very well and mornings are difficult to get going but now there is more brighter episodes in the day. Just preying it keeps improving as I have been off work almost 4 weeks and need to get back to work.

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hey,I've been on fluoxetine and had similar symptoms, the side effects will improve don't worry! I hope you're back to work soon :)

• I'm trying not to worry and hope 1 more week and I will get back to work. Might try sominex to help me sleep... Thank you.

• What I do to fall asleep is play funny videos from youtube to fall asleep to, I consider them like pockets of fun and it's nice to fall asleep happy :) but that may not work for everyone I don't know, I would be careful using drugs to help you sleep

• Hello :-)

For day 12 I feel you are doing really well , I know you may not but these side effects do seem to happen and can last a while and so still early days and compared to some you are getting them less than others can , so keep going , work will be still there when you have settled down and you will :-)

Take Care x

• Thank you for your encouragement.... I never thought the side effects would be so bad....

You may also like...