Half Baked and crumbling x

Half Baked and crumbling x

Morning everyone,

yes ive just woken up. im really nervous and my body is in so much pain from tension, i feel like the tin man who has gone all rusty.

im a bag of nerves since my OH returned to work after having her appendix out. She was off for 2 months and it was nice to have the company. now im alone again and the demons are back. I feel like im in a modern version of The Divine Comedy only paradise is not featured in this version.

I didnt take my meds for a couple of days but started to take them yesterday, surley just two days off wouldnt turn me into the mess i am at the moment, not being able to sleep, creeping round my house like im a burgler and avoiding the front door at all costs. Im suppose to be going to get cat food but i cant face it. i feel like im letting my OH down again when i promised her, when she went back to work, id do the shopping, i cant even face leaving my bedroom.

anyway, i hope the rest of you good people are as well as you can be. Lots of love and thanks for listening.

xxx Love Cookie xxx

11 Replies

• Hello Cookie

Thats a very sad Cookie face

Mate , whats happening here then

OK , we have slipped back , but you no you can move forward

You have done fantastic , & while you were looking after your OH , what I find it takes us away from us & our problems & then when we are left with just us again those problems can still be waiting for us , seems like thats what might have happened here

Also & I might be strange here , as not all Mums think this , but I used to love it when the kids were on holidays when they were little , loved them been around , kept me occupied & liked hearing the noise & I used to go so low when they went back

I cant say I suffer with depression , but thats the nearest I think I felt to it , so I understand how you will feel lonely all of a sudden

Well we will pick you back up & start again , we have done it once we can do it again

So mate looks like you are stuck with us for now hey :p (that was a blobbing tongue just for you , but it may not have come out as one

So I will send you hugs , I no you didnt use to like them , but then got used to them so here , hope you still like them , but even if you dont you no i will send them to you

• {{{ Whywhy }}}}}}}}}}}},

sorry mate, my left arm is aching so you have a wonky hug back lol.

i think you are right, i wasnt focused on me and now i dont have a choice.

the blobbing tongue looks supurb lol xxx you made me smile as always xxxx love Cookster

• Cookie , you have even done a wonky hug look , bless

Its OK wonky hugs are my favorites :p

• Ha Ha You look half baked and crumbling and give your cats dog food I do.

• hi mate,

if i had any, i would, id even try birdseed rather than leave the house lol. xxx

• Hello Cookie

Glad you are back you always lift my mood

• same here grog, hope you are well mate xxx

• My cat loves weetabix if you have some, that's not good if you are crumbling. Take one day at a time, your just having a blip.

I haven't got aching arms so you can have a proper hug

((((((((((Hug ))))))))))))) xxx

• Thanks mate,

they have food but will need some for the morning. mine love shredded wheat lol, lol id feel like a cannabal eating weetabix lol xxx

thanx for the hug, not so tight next time, love me tender, i hurt like a mo fo lol xxx

• Try some magic mushrooms they are a good substitute for weedy weetabix

• Hey cookie sorry to hear your struggling at the mo. I'm sure you'll get yourself back on the up again. Sending loads of positive thoughts and a big hug

(((((((BIG HUG)))))))

You may also like...