This is the first depression that has made me feel very very sad and also very ill. For me it is not enough to stand my sadness, anxiety and depression, apart of that i feel i am getting ill easily. I don't know if all that has something to do with the breakup
1. First of all i started having so many headaches during the week, i am not a woman that have them so often.
2. Then i got the period and i am so regular but i have had it for almost 2 weeks and it always lasts a week or less.
3. Two nights ago my tummy was on pain i couldn't sleep so much. At the next day i barely ate. Just smelling food made me feel so sick.
4. Last night i got the cold and right now i have a little bit of sore throat.
5. And today i feel like crying so much like an inconsolable cry.
I have been under so much stress the last 2 months since the breakup because i didn't have a job and the money was running out, now i got a job but it is not enough i work only 2 hours every day and i really need more money for living. I have sent cvs since Nov last year and they only called me for my current job.
It also freaks me out if i get a full-time job and don't be able to keep it cos my depression and the anxiety attacks and i would have to force myself cos i wouldn't have any option.
it stresses me out that i am gonna turn 24 and still don't know what i am gonna do with myself and my life. I don't wanna realise one day i have wasted so much time of my life and haven't done anything.
Depression is killing me every day more, i don't feel better, i am getting very ill, nothing makes me happy. i still have thoughts of my ex all day long and blame myself for everything that is happening.
Do you think all this depression, anxiety and stress are affecting my health?
It's the very first time that a breakup leads me to such a bad condition.