About - Anxiety and Depression Support | HealthUnlocked
About Anxiety and Depression Support
This community is a safe space for those affected by anxiety and depression to talk to others who truly understand. ADAA is a nonprofit dedicated to the prevention, treatment, & cure of anxiety, depression, OCD, PTSD and co-occurring disorders through education, practice, & research. adaa.org offers free educational resources for more than 11 million annual visitors; Find-a-Therapist database; webinars, blog posts, podcasts & videos; support groups, and more. ADAA does not provide psychiatric, psychological, or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please note: You may be contacted by one of our administrators to invite you to serve as a volunteer administrator or to share your story. If we do reach out to you, your anonymity is not compromised unless you agree to share personal contact information with us. If you do not wish to engage with us, simply do not respond.
- Be kind, respectful, and understanding of one another
- Actively listen & have in mind that everyone deals with their own private challenges.
- The ADAA community is not a space for emergency medical support.
- Please contact a helpline or your local emergency services if you feel you are in a high risk situation.
- This is a space for peer to peer and emotional support
- The community does not replace the relationship or advice given by your mental healthcare professional
- ADAA offers a broad range of helpful treatment resources for anxiety/depression. All free!
- Visit the ADAA website today to learn more: www.adaa.org
- Remember - No political content
- Let's focus on individual mental health experiences
- This community should not be used for commercial or personal promotion
- No selling, no fundraising, no spam