Hello there, would be grateful for some insight into my results below:
CRP HS: 1.84 mg/L (Range: 0 - 5)
Ferritin: 102.0 ug/L (Range: 13 - 150)
Folate - Serum: 7.96 ug/L (Range: > 3.89)
Vitamin B12 - Active: 70.4 pmol/L (Range: 37.5 - 150)
Vitamin D: 112 nmol/L (<25 Deficient, 25 - <50 Insufficient, 50 - 75 Adequate, >75 - 200 Optimal)(Range: 50 - 200)
TSH: 0.05 mU/L(Range: 0.27 - 4.2)
Free T3: 6.65 pmol/L (Range: 3.1 - 6.8)
Free Thyroxine: 26.3 pmol/L (Range: 12 - 22)
Thyroglobulin Antibodies: 36 IU/mL (Range: < 115)
Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies: 52 IU/mL (Range: < 34)
Main changes are:
- Iron levels are finally going up. How often should I have a full panel done?
- Folate and B12 have both dipped - should I increase my dose, I take Thorne Basic B...
- Vitamin d is about the same as last time, so could still do with some improvement I think
- T4 is over range which doesn't surprise me as I have lost a stone in the last few months. Will decrease thyroxine dose. (Currently on 150mcg)
- T3 is top of the range, is this a problem if I haven't got any hypo symptoms? Is T3 dosed by weight the same as T4?
Would appreciate some advice. Many thanks in advance 😊