Day 14 in the mad lady's house

Well it's been a very stressful day today but I've haven't succumbed to the evil weed, and now have a new worry, looked at my tongue this morning Chrissy and it still weren't pink so give it another good scrub, you've got me obsessed now haha. Keep waking up in a bit of a panic not just with the weird dreams but always dream I've had a cig and feel so guilty

29 Replies

• Well Fresher I have to tell you I dreamt about smoking for the first two weeks. Not so much now in the last week but still dreams and waking up a lot. Guess it's all part of it and my tongue's not too pink either ha ha x

• Aup Fresher, 14 flippin days quit now then gal, thats just soooooooooper doooooooooper news :) :) and a massive well done for getting through your stressful ermmmm bit eh :) :)

Ha ha ha whats all this about pink tongues then ?? Chrissie, what have you started gal :o :o :D :D

I can remember mine being a bit ermmmmmm, fury when I smoked, but now am not sure :o I will have a look tomorrow morning when I have a shave :)

• Ooo, an angry tongue! (or is it just your spelling? :o ) :P

• Yeahhhh, its probably my spelling gal, cos my 1 brain cell aint woking toooooo well tonight :o :D

Oyyyy, ave just spotted it, :P :P to you an alllllll see :D :D

• Did anyone mention the word tongue???? :) :) :)

• NOPE :P :P :D :D :D

• :D :D :D

• I dont know what your laughing at :P :P :D :D :D

• Definitely not pink tongue

• Open wide, lets have a look :o :D :D

• Aaaaahhhhh

• Hahaha nearly fell off mi chair then

• :D :D :D

• Ahhhhh, there you go then, yep, it looks like a tongue to me gal :o :D :D

• Aaah she's very cute lol, and her tongue looks amazing,,, well jell me lol

• Well done Fresher - I will catch up with you tomorrow with the 14 days.. :D

And ofcourse I had to go and check my tongue - not much different, although there is a lot of teeth indents around the sides... oh dear - must learn to loosen my jaw a bit. :(

• Haha we've all become tongue obsessed, and stood staring in mirrors sticking our tongues out :) oh god I need to do that to I apparently grind my teeth in my sleep when stressed..... Nice lol

• We may be on the same day Alli I had one cig on the 31st so suppose my first day was the first so suppose I'm on day 13 too, ooh poop lol

• No no no... Don't say that, because I had 2 on the morning of the 1st, but I'm counting that as the day I stopped.. We can't go back a day.. Your 14 and I'm 13. :D :D

• Hahaha ooh ok then deal :)

• Hey Chrissie, think you should issue us all with a color chart so we can check the right shade of pink. Can't wait for tomorrow's chat to see what we'll all be checking tomorrow and just remember I've got a bad back and can't bend ha ha x

• Haha now theirs an idea, fifty shades of pink. Briarwood why would a bad back stand in the way of you checking your tongue?????? Just asking lol

• I'm actually quite disgusted with myself that my tongue isn't pink... Even more disgusted that I have to check how to spell "tongue" every time I type it.. It just doesn't look right.. :D

• I know what you mean, mine is proper sad looking as yet, but I do know how to spell it so that's a bonus haha

• And you won't be able to say the body part tomorrow, let alone spell it ha! I won't even be able to see it , never mind say it and spell it!!

• Haha.. We'll be so obsessed with the colour of our tongues (there I go again..) that we have another focus rather than smoking. :)

• We might get off easy and it will be our nails - or rather the one that seems to be permanently stained in the corner no matter what we do. Nice and pink now.. HA!

• I know, we're going to have to join a problem tongue forum next haha

You may also like...