About - Quit Support | HealthUnlocked
About Quit Support
Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation have been providing stop smoking support since 1994. Offering online, telephone and community based support.
Quit Support is our online stop smoking community offering help and support to those who would like to stop smoking, cut down smoking or stay stopped.
Our team of trained stop smoking advisors (many of who quit with us before joining our staff) use tailored support packages to make the quitting process as convenient and bespoke as possible.
Whilst offering those who need it a full range of hints, tips and advice throughout their stop smoking journey at a pace to suit, members are also able to chat with others who may be feeling the same.
We will aim to answer all your queries within 24 hours.
Good luck quitting.
- Be kind, respectful, and understanding of one another
- Actively listen & have in mind that everyone deals with their own private challenges
- Post from your own experience
- "For me, this worked..." rather than "You should do this..."
- This is a space for peer to peer and emotional support
- The community does not replace the relationship or advice given by your healthcare professional
- Provide your sources of information
- Use well-known sources of information and add the URL to your reply or post
- No political content
- Let's focus on individual health experiences
- This community should not be used for commercial or personal promotion
- No selling, no fundraising, no spam