actually went to the cinema yay me

hi everyone :-D

hope you all had a lovely weekend :)

me and my hubby went out for lunch ,which was lovely ,just us :)

and then we went to the cinema ,i hate going useually as i cant sit still ,especially on those awful seats,with no leg room ,

anyway my hubby splashed out on the vip seats which were far more comfy

so iam so pleased , i know it sounds silly but its somthing simple but such a triumph to beable to go and enjoy the cinema ive been avoiding going for over a yr now .

anyway hope you all had a lovely weekend ive already said that lol

love and hugs from a dead chuft lynz xxxxxxxxxxx

:) :-D :-P :) :-D :)

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Aaaww, that's just great to hear Lynz. I'm really pleased for you and so glad you had such a nice time. It's so obvious in your post how happy you feel hun.

Love Sue xxxx :) :) :)

• Aww i am dead chuffed for you. :)

Thats lovely to hear you have had a lovely day, with no kids too, you lucky girl. lol.

hugs, kel xxx

• That is brilliant news sounds like you had a fabby day out you could have told us what you watched lol!!!!!! And well done on doing it.

Hugs Ruby xx

• lol i didnt did i :) we saw wrath of the titans ,in 3d aswell ,ive never seen a film in 3d it was really good xxx

• so good to hear that you and your hubby had such a great day. It is such a big thing to us fibro friends to enjoy something we were struggling with and i can understand the feeling of triumph,fab!

• that sounds lovely and done you both the world of good jus the two of you how nice glad you enjoyed it bless you got one in a million ther love to you diddle x

You may also like...