Fertility Network UK
13,912 members22,891 posts

ICSI buserelin spray

Hi,

Can anyone please help....

I started my icsi cycle (2) Thursday last week (21st) with all the Xmas lead up I completely forgot that I should start down regulating on day 21!! (23rd) For some stupid reason I had it in my head I was on tablet for 7 days!!!

I realised my mistake on day 24 and have now started my buserelin spray but I'm worried that this maybe too late??

I am waiting to speak to my nurse this morning but with the Xmas break there hasn't been anyone available.

Can anyone please help or share some advise?? Thanks X

9 Replies
oldestnewest

No advice unfortunately! Hopefully it wont make any difference and the clinic get back to you soon!xx

I hope so too. I've called, emailed and texted. No reply at the moment xx

1 like

Fingers crossed all can go ahead. Good luck speaking with nurse this morning 🤞🏻

Thank you xx

Hey hun

I messed up with my spray and ended up taking it 2 days late. It wasn't a problem. Wishing you so much luck xx

1 like

My nurse called today to say not to worry and to carry on. I felt so stupid as I've done this before, I just had it in my head that I was on the tablets for 7 days first, then with Xmas I didn't think to triple check.

I had an endometrial scratch last week so I was panicking it might of messed everything up, but I've been told today all should be ok 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Thank you Xx

Aww huni try to be easy and kind to yourself. IVF is such a tough thing and you're in the process at the hardest time of year. So give yourself credit for what you are doing. Unfortunately our cycle didn't work but we achieved 4 embryos. 2 of our little flakes we will be having transferred in the new year xx

1 like

Thank you. Best of luck with your frozen transfer. Fingers crossed for us for 2018 🤞🏼🤞🏼xx

Was your cycle a success out of interest? Xx

You may also like...