Mirena and return of pain

Hi all. After a couple of Dr's thinking I have a kidney infection and being put on antibiotics and pain killers due to the constant pain, today I've had a different opinion. Its probably my assumed endo. The pain has always been on the left but after having the Mirena fitted 6 months ago my pain settled though I do now have a cyst but I've been told thats common. The last month or so after a random bleed I've been experiencing that pulling pain in my abdomen but now also my lower back which is making sitting upright painful (difficult when I have a desk job). Has anyone else had pain return after the coil? Thanks xx

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • This sounds just like me, I had the coil fitted and had been pain free for about 8 months now I'm doubled up in pain again, and it seems every day 😢😢😢

• Aw Lou. I'm so sorry that you're in pain too. Have you had any advice? Hugs xx

• Hi I'm waiting for a letter for the lap I have been referred just waiting now, everyday just seems some kind of pain 😢😢 how are you today ??? Xxxxx

• Wow sounds like we are in the same place! I'm off work again today but once I can muster up the courage to move I'm going to try and get some motivation so I can go back tomorrow. I hope that you can find some kind of pain relief I'm taking a mixture at the moment just to take the edge off! I'm here if you want to talk some more xxx :)

• Wow sounds like we are in the same place! I'm off work again today but once I can muster up the courage to move I'm going to try and get some motivation so I can go back tomorrow. I hope that you can find some kind of pain relief I'm taking a mixture at the moment just to take the edge off! I'm here if you want to talk some more xxx :)

You may also like...