Thank you Laura, the NHS and fellow C25Kers!!! I finally did it!!!!!!!!!

Well after 10 weeks ish i have finally graduated!!! I have just got in from w9r3!! during the run i nearly burst in to tears twice lol!!

I can't believe it i am so chuffed!!! I have already downloaded the 5K+ podcasts!!

I was having an alcohol free august but i will be having a glass or 2 of ice cold pinot grigio tonight!! i last celebrated with a drink on week 5 run 3!!!!

Thanks to each and every person in this community, whether you blog or not, just knowing you are all out there gives me inspiration. Believe in yourself and the programme and you will make it..... Never give up ;)

We are an amazing lot!!!!!!

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yay! Congratulations, shellie!

Good going!

• Good going! Congratulations! :-)

• well done! Did my final run today, too and plan champagne to celebrate but have to wait for admin to display my badge before husband will put bottle on ice! Am seriously thinking of cutting and pasting grammadog's or elizadolots' badge and adding them to my name so I can have a drink! :)

• congratulations to you too. Hope you get your fizz tonight

• Well done!

• Congratulations - enjoy the pinot grigio!

• Congratulations, enjoy your celebration :)

• Really well done! :)

• Fantastic achievement well done :)

• congrats shellieboots!

• Many congratulations - enjoy the glass of wine! :-)

• Somehow missed your graduation blog. Many congratulations and well done! I felt quite emotional too after my graduation run. It really can be a life changing experience. Good luck with your post graduation plans. :-)

• congratulations, great stuff!!

You may also like...