Thank you Laura

and to the many of you here for guiding me through this programme and getting me off the couch and running on the paths around where I live.

I've achieved something I never thought I would ever be able to to and am feeling very proud.

This mornings graduation run was actually my hardest as I have the early stages of a cold and really struggled with my breathing. So I will have a rest for a day or two, then I will continue with this new part of my life.

Have applied for my graduation badge so am looking forward to seeing that proudly sat next to my name :)

12 Replies

• Congratulations on graduating. You should be rightly proud of your achievement :)

• Congratulations Pink Angel ! Your name looks very good there with your badge alongside it :-) Must agree, it is an amazing programme , who would have thought when we set out on that very first day that nine weeks later we would be able to run for 30 minutes non-stop ! Well done and Happy running on whatever you decide do do next, Good Luck :-) xxx

• Congratulations! I bet you feel great (apart from the cold!) now the real adventure begins!

• Wohoo! You graduated!!!!!! Well done. You must be very pleased with yourself. The wide blue yonder calls and it's all there to be run. Exciting times indeed

• Congratulations! Nice badge :)

• congratulations ! a great achievement, very well done .

• Celebrations are in order! Well done. Hope you enjoy your new life as a runner.

• Congratulations! Even if your head feels rubbish you can be very comfy resting on your C25K laurels for a bit!

• Well done!

You should feel very proud of yourself and your achievement.

I hope your cold passes quickly and that you can get back to enjoying running a graduate.

• Well done! You should feel proud, great job. Allow a bit of smugness to creep in, I will when I (hopefully) follow you to graduate status after my next run (w9r3). The badge looks very cool. I want one as well :)

• Good luck Nick Tuson. I had my first post- graduate run this morning - was good to run just for the sake of going for a run. Yes, I 'went for a run' :-).

Will look out for you with your badge :-)

• Congratulations. The world is your running track.....and life is good!

Keep running, keep smiling.

You may also like...