Week 1 Complete

Got up nice and early this morning to try and miss the heat, was a bit cooler and more shade running around the park. Shin muscles are still hurting a bit but i have a relaxing day planned today and possibly just a swim tomorrow. Looking forward to beginning week 2 and its really encourgaing that i lot of members are at the same stage as me and are equally positive!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done on completing week 1, in the early weeks all my leg muscles hurt at one time or another, in my case i think it was my body in shock i was moving.:0

Good luck with week 2

• Well done and keep it up :-)

• Good man! Week two day one for me and if it helps to know I found it quite easy (and dare I say it enjoyable) not running at a million mph but going at a steady jog. Keep on keeping on

• Great to hear that it's not likely to be a massive leap up in week 2! really looking forward to next run and really want to crack on tomorrow but should give my aching legs a rest. Hope i enjoy it as much as you when i do it tuesday morning!

You may also like...