Week One Run One - done!! Smiling!! And was caught singing!

Week One Run One - done!! Smiling!! And was caught singing!

I did it!!! I got out there and Ive started! Ive just done my first session of week one and the woman on the podcast informed me I ran for 8 minutes! 8 MINUTES!!! Now if the gym had said get on that treadmill and run for 8 minutes I would have thought they were nuts....

But Ive done it! Yippeeeeeeeee!! ANd the music is fab and Im smiling and quite giddy with my achievement. I know its only week one but I have already realised something - this will fit in with my life, the gym doesnt.

I also know I need a sports bra and a good pair of running shoes - good job I have a day off work tomorrow and its payday then!!!

Really loving reading your blogs - so interesting :)

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done! Its a great feeling.

• Well done ! Make sure you go to a running shop that offers gait analysis so you can be sure of getting the right pair of shoes for you - it will make a huge amount of difference.

• Well done!! I'm only 2 runs ahead of you and hoping that great feeling never stops.

• HI - thanks everyone! sfb350 - Im off to up and running in Milton Keynes tomorrow - they do gait analysis and then Im off to get a sports bra!

Im still giddy from this morning! :D

• Well done, keep it up, look forward to reading your next blog

You may also like...