Week five run two

Week five run two

When I started c25k I was reading up on all the weeks and got to week five. I decided not to look any further because week five was SCARY! 'oh shit, that's going to kill me' thought I 'it's ages away, anyway. Just get on with it'. Well here we are smack bang in the middle of week five and I'm not dead!

Oh, I still have run three to go. Maybe I'll be dead on Thursday :P

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Ooh! Love the photo. You will honestly be fine the previous runs have built you up to this point. Enjoy nice and slow πŸ‘

• Thanks :-) I felt like I still had a bit left in the tank today, but still... twenty minutes is quite a big ask. Slow and steady!

• I had not done any exercise since school and I am 56! I survived and am starting week 9 tonight. If I can do it anyone can πŸƒβ€β™€οΈyou will be so pleased with yourself πŸ‘

• Not that far behind you ;)

• Always, slow and steady!

• Don't peek.. just take one run after the other. It all follows on. Keep it slow and keep it steady and you will be fine:)

That looks a great place to run too.... flat ? I envy you... well done :)

• Thanks, I'm just relying on the app to tell me what to do, now. It is a great spot to run, a couple of little hillocks on one side and flat on the other. This is my workaday track :)

• Naaaah

• I appreciate your stoic confidence :)

• Lovely photo - and on Thursday you will be buzzing, I promise!πŸ˜€

• Thanks. I think if I crush Thursdays run I will be invincible :)

You may also like...