Couch to 5K

Week five run three!!

I did it!!! I'm so pleased with myself and am seriously in the smug zone right now ☺️.

It was foggy here this morning, that was good as hopefully less people to see me. I've become a bit braver and moved my run over to the main road which usually has a queue of traffic, certainly in the rush hour which is when I went out.

I kept at my usual snails pace and although the first five minutes were tough the last 15 seemed to go really quickly. I love being able to have my own music as opposed to Laura's awful stuff. I have my Spotify running mix on a shuffle so I never know what is coming next.

Roll on week 6!

13 Replies
oldestnewest

I hope to be in your 'league' on Thursday or Friday😬😬

4 likes

Plenty of room in the smug zone, I'll save you a seat 😃

4 likes

Thursday for me. Well done Glossy and good luck Debbie 698

2 likes

Me too! :)

1 like

Next Monday for me. First run of Week 5 tomorrow. Eek!

Well done Glossy😊...thats a great feeling isn't it...x

Go you.💪🏃

2 likes

Ah Week 5 Run 3, I bet that's a mighty fine grin you have going on there? I don't know about you but that's when I actually realised that I WILL complete the program.

Enjoy the grin, you've earned the right to grin and be as smug as you wish to be. Well done you.

3 likes

Certainly gives me more confidence. Still have my grin hours later 😀

2 likes

Sounds like you are enjoying yourself! Well done :)

2 likes

And what is wrong with snail's pace... snails rock! Go you... now we just need to work on ths not being seen thing!

Self-confidence is the best outfit... Rock it and totally own it" Go you!!!

2 likes

Oh yes, I shall enjoy my snail status Floss, don't worry. As for the self confidence that does need working on!

1 like

I am on the case :) Check some of my early daft posts out... :)

1 like

I'm so glad you had fun! Reading about everyone else enjoying their runs is so inspiring. I've been on a buzz from doing run two today. Looking forward to the challenge of run three!

1 like

You may also like...