So just finished my last run in the heat so no PB in fact it was ridiculously slow pace but still did it. I'm also moving today so my last run in my current village.
It's been great and running with the One You app and Sarah Millican has been epic. It's been a 14 week journey due to losing conditions but I have done it!
Here's my tips
1) if you have lung problems start by walking everyday for 4 weeks it gets the lungs ready for the plan
2) don't worry about what's coming you will be able to do it when you get there.
3) we all have bad days just repeat and carry on it you didn't manage to finish it.
4) run outside do those hills and enjoy what's around you
5) join Strava!
6) tell your friends and they can keep cheering you on!
Right off to get my graduate badge!