W4 R1- I won't lie, it was hard but did it, so can you

W4 R1- I won't lie, it was hard but did it, so can you

So got up and went. First time I knew what to expect and I have to say: not a good idea for me. I was thinking before I went that maybe it's too hard. But I went and did it. I noticed that the first and last runs in the broadcast are the most difficult for me. First probably because I am not walking fast enough in warm up and last because I am tired. It was a difficult run in windy condition but I did it. I am knackered but happy. And as I said before, if I can do it, you can...in snail speed:) I would like to thank you all for support. My fiancé is fed up with me talking about my runs, he supports me all the time but I think he just doesn't want to hear about it all the time:) my friends think I am obsessed, I think some of them are jealous that I am so stubborn:) well, we all can do it :)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Slow and steady is the only way I'm getting through. Well done!

• Tomorrow for me, and it's only the thought of wearing my new shoes that is motivating me at the moment - it sounds a bit daunting! But now I have the shoes I have to keep going, otherwise it's money wasted ;-)

• You bought the shoes, you are a runner now:) you are not allowed to give up. We going to finish it :)

• I did it! And not as hard as I thought. I'm sure the magic shoes helped 😁

• I told you you can do it :)

• I went for run 2 today and the wind is mental. I didn't know you can run and stand at the same time. But at the end of the run I had speed of lightening, cause the wind was pushing me :) plus got running stuff from lidl. I went for the black leggings:)

You may also like...