3rd run of the week accomplished๐Ÿ˜Š

It's been a long time since my graduation in October that I managed 3runs a week but was pleased to get 3rd one in today as just started back on Monday so taking it gently. Many thanks to von99 keeping me motivated ๐Ÿ˜ŠAs we both had a break so knowing that she was out today got me motivated! Managed a 20 mins continuous run along with my 5mins warm up & cool down so that helped boost my confidence a bit that I will get back to 5k ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š felt so good after my soak in the bath ! Hoping that's me on track again๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ.so to all those like me who had a break due to illness or just life in general hang on in there... Mojos can return๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ happy running to all you return runners & newbies keep posting as it helps us all ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

19 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Fantastic! You'll be back up to 30 mins before you know it :) We're all willing you on!

• Ah thanks I need all the help I can get๐Ÿ˜Š

• Great post PC59 and nice comment Loisamelia. You'll be back to 30 minute runs but just take it slow and steady! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š

• O don't worry I'm not fit enough for anything but slow & steady๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿข๐Ÿƒ

• Delighted to read this! Well done! I can see our mojos quietly twinkling now and worried looks on the faces of our gremlins. I'm aiming for another 20 minutes on Tuesday and will let you know how I get on. X

• Me too!! I'm sticking to 20mins for a wee while & aiming for 3runs a week. Let's check in on Tuesday ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿข๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Hi Phyllis, did you manage to get out for a run today? I got home from work feeling tired and not liking the idea of going out in the cold, but hubby was there saying "I thought you were going for a run" and I thought of you and before I had chance to change my mind, I was changed and out the door! It was lovely out there, I saw a beautiful sunset over the sea and although my run was its usual slow plod, I did it! Hoping to go out again on Friday. ๐Ÿข๐Ÿ˜„

• Unfortunately I didn't get finished work till 8pm mental busy was in early too at 8am so starving by the time i got home & don't like going out too late. Might see if i can get out tomorrow i was so disappointed as want to keep going you know what its like! Did go pilates ladt night though. Well done you for getting out! Il keep you updated๐Ÿ˜Š

• Well done getting to Pilates! I don't blame you not running so late and after such a tiring day! Good luck for the rest of the week xx

• Well von99 you got me going๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šwas vexed I didn't get out last night but went tonight tho only 3k & pretty slow as someone from work phoned me!! But still out doing something! A bit vexed as really feel it's going to take me a wee while to get back to 5k!! Relying on you to keep me going๐Ÿ˜€I'm away to Edinburgh babysitting so might have to try a run fri morning before I go on the train! X you keep up the good work x

• Yay - well done! 3k is no mean feat either, and we are both getting back to regular running so that's all good! Have a lovely time babysitting, I love Edinburgh! I'm hoping to have a little trot out on Friday, if not then Saturday. We can do this! X

• Ok let's see if we can manage Friday il keep u updated๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ˜Šx

• Nice one Phyllis, you'll be at your 30 mins in no time :-) So happy that you've got your mojo back; you're on top of the world now so enjoy! x

• It's good to be back felt real good getting the continuous run for 20mins!! 30mins round the corner then parkrun positive thinking hat on๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿข๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿข๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Nice to see you back Phyllis, you have been missed. I think the three times a week run is the important thing, helps build those running legs and stamina! You will soon be ready for Parkrun I'm sure ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• O hope so๐Ÿ˜ŠIt's all you lovely folk that keeps me going ๐Ÿ˜ŠI can't wait for light nights again as so nice running at the weekends in daylight! Happy running๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Well done you. Like first starting the programme, it's hard to get that first run done but once you're running regularly again it's like you never stopped. :) Take it easy and you'll be back at that 5k and beyond!

• So true I find it's easier when you get back to running 3times a week! Can't wait to get my 5k again but going to take it slowly as a few wee niggles after a month break! Onwards we go go though๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Well done Pc59...slow and steady ๐Ÿ˜Šxx

You may also like...