August Graduation Badge 2016

Hi there

Congratulations on your graduation. Please leave your username here for me or Poppypug so we can organise your well deserved graduation badge. we will try not to leave you waiting too long as we know how great they feel when they arrive.

I would like to clarify the position of earning your graduation badge. To get your badge you will of completed the full training podcasts and be able to run for 30 min. It does NOT matter if you can not run 5km, you are a graduate after running 30 min for three times.

So it is fair to everybody please do not ask for your badge until you have completed week 9 run 3.

Realfoodieclub and Poppypug

Last edited by

132 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • BoltonGnome - completed wk 9 run 3 this morning

• Congratulations and well done

• Hi, my username is Plumness and I completed my final week 9 run yesterday 1st August and have at last found you :) I would love a Graduation badge please :)

• Me please! Completed some time ago but have not been on for a while x

• joepublic

• Natasha-H just did last run on the isle of mull alongside the highland cows:)

• Plantain- finished in allegedly flat Cambridgeshire!

• Katete - final run this morning with a rainbow to cheer me on.

• Hello I completed the programme yesterday 😊

• Yay I have a badge woop!

• Fav74. I completed a couple of weeks ago. Now running 30 mins 3 times a week,.

• it's all done! to the letter. Badge time, its badge time! woohoo!

• I don't quite believe it, but I seem to have completed. Finished week 9 run 3 yesterday. Inominate says hurrah to me!

• aostler, whoop whoop just finished week 9 run 3 this evening can I have my badge plz thanks

• Hello :) Happy band of Musketeers! Can you do us all at once? McFitty, Ellymeg, Manofkent62 and NIGHTINGALE1

Thanks a million

• Look at you all today. Congratulations and well done

• Ooh it's there already! Thank you Soooooo much xxx

• So shiny, and sparkly - thank you

• Manofkent62 W9R3 yesterday

• Completed week 9 run 3 yesterday. Programme completed.

• What a lovely thing you guys are doing 😊

I'm proud/amazed to say I graduated today

• Hello, I completed W9R3 this morning (along with all the other podcasts), completing 5.25km in the 30 mins!! Very happy. Please could I have my graduation badge.

• ny username is j_a_w94 and i didn't know you could get a graduate badge! Could i get one too?

• Hello! I graduated today. I'm delighted and still a bit surprised that I got this far. My graduate badge is something I will be proud of 😊

Thanks!

KatKinLady

• I completed my third thirty minute run today - 1127 my time, 1727HRS your time :)

• I made it!! All runs complete! Please may I have my shiny new badge? πŸ˜€

• Fab fab fab, look at that next to your name! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΈπŸŽˆπŸΈπŸŽˆπŸΈπŸ˜Š

• Eek!! It looks so pretttttttyyy.

• Oh well done! Same time as me!

• And me! Finished tonight!

• Yay! 🍸🎈🍸🎈🍸more celebrating 😊and another shiny pretty badge!

• Well done!! Celebrations tonight for us.

• Thank you Realfoodieclub ! Showed it off to my husband who says -they just believe you do they- you don't have go down and demonstrate!!!

• Just tell him I was hiding behind a tree watching you. That'll mess with his head. Hehe πŸ˜€.

• Hi there,

I've been too shy to post but have been religiously following this fantastic forum for a while, and heeding all the very sound advice.

Anyway, I did my final C25k run this morning; I don't know what was in the air today but I ran for 45 mins and covered 6.4k, quite a bit further than I've ever managed before.

So I'm feeling pretty chuffed with myself (read 'smug') and please may I have a badge?

• Pchan1 completed

• Susie29 - completed in May and still running πŸ˜€

• I am very grateful for C25k. What a wonderful life-changing thing it has been for me. I finished it a couple of months ago, actually. I feel like a proper graduate now that I can run the full 5k, although I was genuinely thrilled to bits just to be able to run slowly for 30 mins by the end of week nine. I've now done some Parkruns and am looking forward to the Perth Kilt Run on Saturday.

• Ooh some of my colleagues are doing that! I am not quite there yet but good luck!!!

• Karen sadler graduated yesterday yay!!! Can I have a badge please ?

• Hi Realfoodieclub and OlsBean,

Sterling work your both doing. I completed Week9Run3 this morning at 05.56am, third run of the week with thirty minutes being done on all three runs. Can I have my badge please.

Thanks

• Hi, I never thought I would get here but here I am! I did my graduation run yesterday and now I am spending time sorting out playlists on my ipod for me to run with :) My user name is Beegrrrl. :) x

• Hi clairratc just completed w9 R3 thanks

• Oldposdum completed week 9 run 3 this morning πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Just seen my badge. Thank you !

• RunaroundSue finished week 9 run 3, not far behind OldPossum

• npr70 completed week 9 run 3 this morn πŸ˜€!!

• Thanks so much for such a quick reply!

• Hello I'm sammully completed w9 r3 this morning.

• Thank you xx

• Catey 1978. Completed week 9 run 3 on 3rd August :)

• AkinyiRuns5K - completed week 9 run 3 this morning! Yay!

• Yes!! I completed week 9 run 3 this morning and Feeling fantastic!!

• Fairydust99 - w9 r3 completed😁

• Hello I have done it, completed week9 run 3. Grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Thank you guys for all your support.

• Hello! I completed on Saturday. ☺ I'd love my graduation badge please ☺

• I finished my W9R3 last week on 19/08/2016 and would like to become a graduate

Novice

• Congratulations and Well done !

• Welshboss. I completed W9R3 this morning. Many thanks.

• Congratulations well done

• A couple of false starts and hiccups but finally finished the third run today. Yippee!!!!!

• --runninggirl-- Completed W9R3 this morning :)

• Hi there, I completed Week 9 day 3 last week and would love a graduate badge please. I will be jogging my second session tonight since completing the programme and have been amazed at my achievement :-)

• Hi just completed my final run of week 9 after 6 months of trying due to injury and hiccups. So happy right now and proud of myself for not quitting. Thank you lovely people :)

• Ooh please may I apply for my badge? I completed my last run of week none on August 13th with 5.29 km., in 41 minutes. It's documented via the Runtastic app,.

I've since managed the graduate Stepping Stones plan but will keep up with these over the next few weeks.

Really pleased with the NHS Couch to 5k plan, have recommended it fulsomely to any one who will listen.

With many thanks and best regards

Louise

• Hello there,

My name is Louise Marie Green,

I confirm I have completed all the podcasts including all three final runs on week nine. I have run three times for thirty minutes and can validate this via my history on Runtastic.

Thank you for the support,

Best regards

Louise

• I have applied your badge. It is now visible next to your name on your posts, well done.

• Jts1972 done this very morning

• ppb27 - completed week 9 run 3 today morning.

• Hi It's Woody131061 here. Did my Week 9 run 3 today 28/08/2016. Thanks.

• Dear Realfoodieclub and Poppypug, I have completed week 9, run 3 today and I feel absolutely awesome,I would love a graduation badge and thank you for your encouragement xx

• My username is Josepha2263 just came back from completing W9R3 10 minutes ago. Can I have my graduation badge please. Thank you.

• Thank you Realfoodieclub. Cooled off and got my brain back would love a graduation badge please. Xx :)

• Your badge is next to your name, well done.

• Completed W9 beginning of August and have since run 2 Parkruns. I struggled on W1 and didn't think I'd ever make W9. I'm 68 and haven't run for years. Now I feel so much more active. Great program.

• JJMMBB I am not sure if this is the right way to get the graduation badge. I have completed week 9 twice.....

Thanks

• Hi, I did W9R3 back in August. Managed 5k in 42.14. Very proud of myself!!!! I generally read comments and replies for inspiration and advice rather than posting. Please could I have a graduation badge??

• Bassbone. W9 r3 completed bank holiday Monday. r2 turned into a park run at Moors Valley. Posted 30.40 for the 5k. Very pleased. 2 more 5ks since then. Both within 20 seconds (slower unfortunately)

• I have completed week 9run 3

• Chubbycheeks46

• HI

I will add you in the Graduates Roll Call for September

Congratulations and Well done !

You may also like...