Graduation badge April 2016

Hi there

Congratulations on your graduation. Please leave your username here for me or OlsBean so we can organise your well deserved graduation badge. we will try not to leave you waiting too long as we know how great they feel when they arrive.

I would like to clarify the position of earning your graduation badge. To get your badge you will of completed the full training podcasts and be able to run for 30 min. It does NOT matter if you can not run 5km, you are a graduate after running 30 min for three times.

So it is fair to everybody please do not ask for your badge until you have completed week 9 run 3.

Realfoodieclub and OlsBean

127 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hello! I did my W9R3 today and really looking forward to getting my badge =) 

• WELL  done Diana

• Congratulations and well done

• Diane57

• Thank you. Can't run now I've got a bad back. Can't wait to get back to get out again even if I have to take it slow. Never thought I would be saying I miss running lol x

• Hi I completed it yesterday happy days ☺☺☺

• Congratulations and well done.

• Jayz89

• Technically I did mine at the beginning of March but I forgot to put my name down. I don't think I ever believed if see the day if get that badge!

• Thank you :)

• Kazzajogger. I have completed all weeks and took part in my first 5km park run last week. Really would love a graduation badge please.

• Gemcastopaz

• Thanks 😀

• Job done :)

LeeSheffield

• I had completed the weeks and the 5K before joining as I'm part of a running club, can I still qualify for the graduate badge?  Same with the 10K!

• Dear Realfoodieclub, I completed my third run of week 9 this morning. I'm really looking forward to getting my graduation badge. This is a great programme and I'm really proud of the progress I have made in a relatively short space of time. Many thanks.

• Congratulations and well

Done 

• Hi I did mine sometime back and now up to 8 k - only just seen this post.

• Hi - I completed mine a few weeks back but have only just seen this message. I am now up to 8k.  Thanks

• Thank you!

• Well feel fantastic!  W9r3 completed tonight, just short of 5 km in the 30 minutes but decided to run on for a further 4 minutes to finish.  Looking forward to getting my badge :-)   Thank you!

• Hi, I don't believe it but I finally did it.

• Back from completing W9R3 earlier this morning, and looking forward to that virtual medal ;)  Thanks in advance!

• Hello. I have graduated this morning! I am very excited to get my badge! :)

• Congratulations and well done. 

• Thank you :) 

• Hi I am Newstart 2016...pleeeese can I have my badge :-) 

• Good Evening :) Thank you so much for your work administrating us all :)

Please may I request a shiny grad' tag :)

Completed wk9 r3 tonight and even extended it to a cheeky pb of 5k in 36min 29s.

Thanks in advance :)

• Thank you so much, wasn't expecting that til tomorrow! Oooh, who knew that would fit me!! Cheers x

• I just finished W9R3 and would love a badge :) Thank you!

• Hi there, completed today and went for 35 mins. Maxiscot 

• Have just finished week 9 run 3 and would love a little "graduate" next to my name if possible.

Many thanks.butchdingle

• Thank you realfoodieclub

• Hello, I completed the app week 9 run 3 over a week ago o/

• Thank you!

• jamesentaylor

• Please can I add my name to all these April grads? Wk 9 run 3 done! :-)

• Silly me, I forgot to register my name for having completed the Couch25k. Still smiling!

• itspaulie - completed today!! Finally ran 5km on my last run of the programme :)

• Thank-you :)

• Please can I have mine as I completed it yesterday. It's Londonred. Thank you.

• SciFi1881. Managed to do 6.25 on my final one now the badge would top that off

• by that i mean 6.25km lol

• Thank you 

• Hello! I have done it yay!! Is this all I need to do for my graduation badge 😊

• Did W9R3 this morning at parkrun, hurrah! Is this the right place to post to get a fab graduate badge by my name? 😊

• I just finished my final run today! So happy! Looking forward to receiving my badge! :-)

• W9R3 completed today!  Sundae8pm

• Hi, I did my final run yesterday - a slow 4.2K in 31 mins.

Love the programme and love the forum.

• I technically completed mine at the end of March but forgot to put my name down. I've now run for 5k, then 6k and then completed my first park run on Saturday. It's been a lot of firsts this month!! I can't believe I've actually managed to get there.

• W9 R3 I have completed last 30 minute run please can I have my badge, and a big thank you to you all at C25K

• Well done hopefully i wil have done the same by the middle/end of May.

• Hi - I graduated at the beginning of the month but am only just getting round to putting my name down. Can't believe I can now run for 30 minutes at a time!

Thanks!

stepnorth02

• A shiny new badge for Newbie_Pam please! Ran W9R3 on Sunday night :o)

• Thank you for administrating the forum, it's been a massive motivation, there are some amazing people on here :o)

• Hi completed W9R3 today. Amazing! Looking forward to receiving my graduation badge.

• hwr21 - Completed my W9R3 run today (and feeling great) 

• Hi OldPapaBear Graduated today... 🏃🏅🍾 and I would like to take this Chance to say What a Great Site this is and a BIG thank you....

• Me please - week 9 day 3 just completed :-).

• Hi. I completed the programme (did W9R3) this morning. Please could I have a graduate badge? Thank you 😊

• W9R3 - check! I am all done - please mark me as a grad :) 

• Thank you  - couldn't have done it without this wonderful, measured program :) 

• pinklady2499. Thank you!

• Anica1234, thank you! Xxx

• Completed week9, run3 last week. I started this course in the middle of January and it was a real struggle to run/jog for one minute, and now I'm running slowly for 30 minutes.. i have been following all the advice on here and agree that running has been a good habit and I love it!  

Moving forward I intend to work on increasing speed and distance, and hope to run a park  run once I am happy with running 5k.

• hi I would love my shiny new graduation badge please! Did my wk 9 r3 run this evening!

• thank you so much! I wasn't expecting such a fast response! It looks amazing! I'm so excited and my family haven't a clue how significant it is to me!

• Hi. I've done it. Can I please have my badge. 

Icanandiwill

• Hi Rfc, could I please have my badge back?  Or the Graduate10 badge?  Any badge?  I've been de-badged!  Have I been bad? :O

Thank you so much,

Annie x

• It's there again.  I have no idea what happens when they disappear and then come back.  Must be a glitchy thing.  At least it's back now.   I notice you say "have I been bad". Do you not know😉.  Hehe.  

• Thank you!  I don't *think* I've been bad, but for a given value of 'bad', who knows?  :D

• Please can I have my graduation badge. Completed w9r3 two weeks ago.

• Hi, completed W9 R3 today, celebrating with some vino tonight! 

• W9R3 completed today at a park run - I solemnly vow that I have completed the programme without any cheating :) Could I have a lovely graduate badge - pretty please!

• Hello! Can I have my badge please?!! Many thanks! 😄

• Thanks so much- and we all appreciate your help and support on the forum x

• Cgar

• Hi I forgot to ask for my badge on Friday. Am I too late?

• Congratulations and well done. I have added your name to Aprils roll call 

• Thank you so much. I'm so pleased to be graduating! 😀

You may also like...