Graduation badge

Hi there

Congratulations on your graduation. Please leave your username here for me or OlsBean so we can organise your well deserved graduation badge. we will try not to leave you waiting too long as we know how great they feel when they arrive.

I would like to clarify the position of earning your graduation badge. To get your badge you will of completed the full training podcasts and be able to run for 30 min. It does NOT matter if you can not run 5km, you are a graduate after running 30 min for three times.

So it is fair to everybody please do not ask for your badge until you have completed week 9 run 3.

Realfoodieclub and OlsBean

Every few days I will clear the posts to make way for the new graduates

15 Replies

• LizzieJj - graduated in December 2014, having started in January 2013! Now doing a bridge to 10K. Never thought I would be a runner.

• Congratulations and well done

• Hi, just finished W9R3! With some little hills and everything. Its taken a bit longer than 9 weeks and I'm not breaking any speed records but I can now run for 30 mins. Didn't think I would manage it when I was puffing my way through week 1. Thanks so much, great program, will keep going now and get up the 5k!

• I am so sorry for the delay. I was out all day yesterday and I cannot assign badges from my phone. Congratulations and well done.

• W9 R3 completed! Please may I have a badge?

• Completed run 3 week 9 today, please can I have my badge, wasn't sure who to ask or how it was done , so googled it!

• Graduated yesterday , unfortunately not covering 5k in 30 minutes but working on that next!

• Dunnit! Yippee! Can Usain_Balti have a nice shiny Gradge Badge ple-e-e-ase?

• Hi, please can I have a Graduate Badge? I did myvw9 R3 yesterday, on my 50th birthday, which was my goal :-) Yay! Thanks.

• Mrspebblepot. finally managed my c25k week 9 run 3 this morning! 🎉🎉!

My next hurdle is running 5k ...

• Fordwhite555 started in March and completed my first 5k charity event on Sunday. Still in complete shock and now looking for the next step.

You may also like...