Week 9 Run 3

Week 9 Run 3 Smashed

C25K Smashed (no breaks, no injuries)

Got up 5 minutes early this morning (05:15) as I couldn’t wait to get the run done and dusted. Started OK, gremlins hit at about 3 mins of running, managed to banish them at about 10 mins and got into a steady pace.

3.35 miles today in 36 mins so I think I was a little faster than normal.

Turned into my road and saw the wife and young uns looking down out of the bedroom window, my 2 year old was waving a flag (Bless her). I stopped outside the house and did a little “Running Man” and a “moonwalk”, my neighbour came out too :) (but I don’t think she sleeps)

Got in and my wife had sneakily got up shortly after I left and made me a bacon roll for my return and the kids had made me some well done cards.

So, I am officially a runner and I fell fantastic 

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great work! That graduation badge looks good and I bet that bacon Sarmiento hit the spot. Keep up the good work, people often feel a little lost once the program is done. Set yourself a new challenge, if you haven't yet, try a parkrun and keep posting here. Congrats again! It's an achievement you should be proud of.

• What a wonderful way to graduate - well done on the run and having such a brilliant family :) As well as looking to Park Runs you may want to take a look at C25K Plus. Congratulations :)

• Congratulations!! And that's so sweet! I keep bursting through the door with news of running triumphs and my family just think I've gone completely mad.

• Thanks everybody, couldnt do it without you all :)

BTW, celebratory cookies on my desk in Cambridge airport (if you can get past security) :)

• Congratulations! How proud your family are! Now to plan lots of lovely running adventures. Ooh cookies sound good - I'll have a salted caramel one please!

• Congratulations on your Graduation ! Oh youre family seem so proud of you , and rightly so xxx

Aw your little 2 year old waving her flag, that is so sweet :-)

Well done and we'll be round for the biscuits, get the kettle on ! :-D xxx

• Well done!

• Exciting day - well done. That smile and high will last all day.

• Fantastic! Congratulations on your graduation, enjoy the day. Great family support!

• Congrats, your family sound lovely!

• Congratulations! What a way to graduate with your family cheering you home! Good luck with whatever you decide to do next

• Congratulations, good to see another one through. Perhaps because it's my graduation week too it seems an epic week for graduationd

You may also like...