Week 5 Completed!

I did it! I actually ran for 20 minutes! I don't think I have ever done that! It was actually loads easier than I thought it was going to be! I just told myself that you will do this and I never felt like I had to stop at any point! The worst part was the last two minutes and then I was never going to stop after all of that! In fact, I found this run easier than the first run of this week. Thank you so much for all your support in helping me believe in myself. I would have never have got this far without it. Bring on the next week!

Last edited by

41 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Katie I'm so proud of you see my post later :) x

• Thanks!

• See - told you so! Well done!

• Thanks! Even though I probably didn't believe you at the time!

• well done :) downhill all the way now :D great stuff

• Thanks! I feel so ready for the next run!

• Fantastic, well done you, so close now :)

• Thanks! Though its hard to believe that we I still have like 4-5 weeks left!

• Well done Katie. Absolutely fab achievement!

• Thanks! I feel so much more confident now!

• That's brilliant, well done, be very proud! x :-)

• Thanks! I don't think my dad can quite believe it!

• Brilliant well done katie that's the tough one done.

• Thanks! To think I used to hardly be able to do that first week!

• Well done Katie!

I did it today too! It was a lovely, crisp, sunny day here, frost on the grass, and I was running looking at the view of Dartmoor covered in snow. Just wonderful.

• Thanks! And well done to you! It was such a nice day to be running! Cold but sunny!

• Excellent. Well done, Katie! Sounds like it was a breeze for you :)

• Thanks! I thought it would be a lot harder!

• Knew you could do it ! See how good you've got at running in such a relatively short space of time ? This plan works if you put in the effort which you obviously have. Well done you !

• Thanks! Its unbelievable to think how I could hardly do week one to this!

• Well done. Good luck for week six.

• Thanks! A lot of people say week six is tough though!

• Only from the point of view you have told yourself I can run non stop then your back to intervals. Take it nice and steady and you will be fine.

• Whoop Whoop :-)

• Thanks!

• Never in doubt! Well done Katie, great achievement, enjoy it :) Onwards and upwards! Good luck, Steve.

• Thanks! I still feel so good now!

• Fab stuff Katie !

Thats another week in the bag all done and dusted :-)

Well done to you, Onwards to Week 6

Good Luck ! :-) xxx

• Thanks! I can't believe I've kept at this so long!

• Congratulations! Keep on running - see you at graduation!

• Thanks!

• Well done Katie, a major milestone in the C25k ticked off. If you found it fairly easy then you will be fine with week 6. Good luck!

• Thanks! I remember thinking it was such a big jump but here I have done it!

• Well done

• Thanks!

• To coin a phrase of my daughter's......."YAAAAAAAY!!!!!"

• Haha thank you!

• Woooo, fantastic

• Thanks!

• 'Hope I feel like you this time next week! It's so encouraging to read all these real live experiences and the support and encouragement that piles in. Yes, each week seems to bring another surprise :)

• I hope so too! It so good to hear about people who have done the plan themselves!

You may also like...