Heading into the final stretch

Another thirty five minute run but I am paying for it now. For the first time ever have a sore knee I hope and pray its better after a days rest because I am so near to finishing. Took some ibuprofen but am working a full day tomorrow all of it on my feet ;( was so chuffed as well hadn't intended to run for thirty five mins but the end is in sight and even though 5k isn't doable in 30mins I think with a little bit extra effort 4 might be. Fingers crossed

3 Replies

• I hope your knee is okay, but please look after it rather than pushing on regardless and possibly straining it even further. Fingers crossed for you.

• Hi, hope your knee recovers soon, but dont run on a sore knee! I tried last week and have made mine really bad, have had to rest it for the week and am still in pain. You have done really well, so a bit of rest and ibuprofen, ice and heat and you will be up and running again sooner than me!!!x

• Thanks for your comments should be running today but am having an extra days rest will do run 2 tomorrow then aiming to graduate Sunday.

You may also like...