No men in white coats :)

Hey peeps just back from the doctors she said I'm defiantly suffering with some anxiety and maybe a little bit of depression. My blood pressure was a little high and she said I looked a bit nervous. Which is something I've never been when seeing the GP. Because I didn't want to go down the medication route just yet because of work she had referred me to a councillor.

I explained why all this came about and she said it could be a short term thing so if I improve I can cancel the appointment.

Luckily I didn't get drag of to the looney bin so you'll have to put up with me on here for a little while longer. :-P

7 Replies

• Hi will

You are mistaken my friend, this is the loony bin lol xxx:-) your already here tee hee x

• Oh no really? Well I guess that's ok seeing as everyone here is so nice. So when's the next group outing? And has anyone seen my slippers?

• There may be a party in roses garden at the weekend, and your slippers are where you left them lol x

• Ok I'll be there. I do a wicked BBQ lol. Damn I forgotten oh well I'm sure they will turn up.

How are you doing anyway cookie?

• I'm trying to bear up mate, got a lot on my plate at the mo and trying to take one day at a time. It's not easy, but it's not gonna kill me. Xxx

• Sorry to hear your having a tough time, but it's good your remaining positive. Sending you lots of happy positive vibes :)

• Hi Will,

Never really thought you were in any danger of being carried away but I appreciate how hard it is to go to yr doc with anything like this. I always seem to be trying to strike a balance between telling her enough to get the help I need but not so much she thinks I'm unbalanced!!!! It's daft really as she's there to help me and could do that so much better if I was honest.

So I'm really pleased you've been.

Hopefully this is the first step on the road to recovery for you.

Best Wishes

You may also like...