awful night

So my first post.

I had a awful night sleep. I lay in bed and it feels like the room is spinning, every negitve thought I have had is rushes around my head. I cant seem to find any rest or switch these worrying thoughts out of my head. I started dating after 3 years when i came out of a hard relationship. Been just seeing how things go since last October,

She knuffing like me which I quite like and she said she like that. She not creative but very academic. Were both very busy but part from when were together if lucky a few hours every 3 weeks she will reply messages every now and then but never in away as she feels she cares much. I feel I need that sense that she cares. She probably does but I get in such a mess, I cant think positive about these things. But I lay in bed and I m she telling me in my mind she doesn't care etch, its horrible.

Course is couring me not sleep much. I m up intill 3 am most days, i m doing work and alot of the time is because i m so drawn into it and tiring me out.

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi

Sorry you are having a rough time

Just picking up on your thoughts about your OH , I no for me it takes along time to believe someone cares for me , I think when suffering we can have low self esteem & need alot of reasurance , bit have to be careful , we dont ruin relationships while looking for it

Like you said she is opposite to you , which you like about her , so remember that she knows she loves you & maybe doesnt see the need to keep telling you

You could let her no how you feel , but I am sure she does love you , she is with you ;-)

Start to love yourself , for who you are , its a hard one , but if we can makes it easier to accept others can love us to

I am sure you are a very loving person

whywhy

xxx

• Wow, thank you very much whywhy. thats good to here. I message her earilery about just being alittle bit more chaty, so of course thinking the reply will be a negative one. That was a nice comment thanks

• Have you thought about counselling or seeing a physcotherapist (my spelling is rubbish ) I have been the way I am for years , there wasnt as much out there to help as now , I no for me its about changing my way of thinking , but I have had these thoughts for so long its not easy , but slowly wecan come to change , sometimes we need a little help though , it would be worth considering

But this site is great , you can come on , have a moan , rant , share how you feel , everyone understands , & that alone has worked loads for lots of members

Welcome by the way , just realised you have just joined

xxx

• Hi Artsmithy

Have you told her how you feel? Speak to her and be honest. She may not realise that you are worrying about things. Honesty is the best policy. x

• Hey thanks for the comment, I message her before I sign up on her. So just waiting on relpy, Thank you for your comment

• No problems. Thats what everyone is on here for. To help and get advice. Good luck. x

You may also like...