Hi all :-)

Hi all have had bits of anxiety but nuthing to bad which is good. I really feel me tbf, and im liking it. Ive watched ova my eldest as he wanted to cook a lasange and the other one on laptop while i clean the mess up. Been dancing about to some music but i think ive made it rain with my singing. This is what the old anxiety free me was like, its nice to c abit of that me back. Hope ur all doing okay xxx

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • so good to heat that. My husband always knows when I am feeling less anxious as I talk more !!!! Haha

• Yea same here if im anxious i hardly say a word so he justs leave me to it as he knows if hes asks if im okay it meks me worse lol x

• Yea same here if im anxious i hardly say a word so he justs leave me to it as he knows if hes asks if im okay it meks me worse lol x

• So its you to blame for the rain ;)

You keep singing , I like a song to , sets all the cats of round here though

Good for you donaf , its lovely to hear you feel a little bit of your old self coming back , you are doing so well

Love

whywhy

xxx

• :) Great news, hun! love Rose xxxx

• long may you make it rain! :D

sandra.

• p.s. I got some bargain lasagn-naaay!

• Yay, nice to hear you are felling a bit more like your old self. I like a good dance myself, and a bit of a song, but the kids don't! Can't imagine their mum ever being young I think!

• Great news hun!! Xxxxx

You may also like...