It's me again! I've just started taking a small dosage of Diazepam since the day before yesterday. They seem to work wonders during the day; I still get a tight throat and nausea if I talk too much (is that normal?!) but I've been a lot more positive than usual. Then since yesterday evening my symptoms have changed once again, and I can only hope people get these too. I'll lay them out the same way I did in my other post. :spineyes:
- Very decreased appetite; feels like acid reflux after eating but I remember an article saying that similar symptoms, and struggling to belch relate to heart blockages.
- Feels like the chest is "sucked in" every so often.
- Fatigue, especially in the morning.7
- Whenever I eat anything, something in my back or chest tends to hurt. Usually it's my left shoulder blade.
- Rushes of pain down my neck, on the right side.
I've been sleeping unusually soundly for a change recently, but the moment I wake up in the morning, this happens, and has happened for a few mornings now:
- Uncontrollable shivering, even with extra warmth like a hot water bottle or more layers of clothes. Most shivering is around the chest.
- Racing heart even though I am at rest.
- More chest tightness and nausea than usual.
- Brief rushes of pain in the neck (right side) and chest (random places)
- Headaches that come and go
Worst of all, my parents have told me they can hear me lightly snoring, which I don't recall them ever noticing before in my life. I can't even sleep on my sides, because I feel really uncomfortable in the centre of my chest, like my insides are moving around... Am I at risk of sleep apnea here? Have I just been through all manner of mini heart conditions?! I can't see a doctor until January so I'm petrified that it's only going to get worse..!!