Anxiety Support
40,271 members42,409 posts

Lightheaded

To my fellow dizziness sufferers, I can't stand this lightheaded/faint/dizziness feeling! It's the worst and it's all day. Does anyone else have it all the time

14 Replies
oldestnewest

I have dizziness all day and its horrible

Leopard45 yes, mines comes stronger when I have to go out somewhere

3 likes

Mine too. It's so hard.

same here. the moment i stepped out of the house, it worsens horribly! It felt like I will fall over to the side even while sitting.

Yes, same here. When my stress and anxiety is elevated my dizziness, off balance gets worst.

Yes , very often worse when I’m sitting. Suddenly get a wave .. very often start in my neck .. worries me lots but I get up and do something.

Yes! I thought it was just me. When I get anxious, I get dizzy. I don’t know if the anxiety is what’s causing the dizziness or vise versa. Either way, it’s horrible. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry. All I do is breath and take holistic remedies for anxiety and dizziness. I still have a hard time crying in front of people but it does help.

2 likes

I do! You are not alone!

Same to me it's now 4years and its all day I tried everything on this earth but nothing works and am now using a stick to walk because of my balance

1 like

Did you ever do an mri?

dizziness is a common side effect of anxiety. I get it too. But you need to stop paying it any attention. Stop fighting your symptoms. The symptoms don't matter. They are just a by product of anxiety. Just use acceptance and carry on with your day, and slowly the dizziness will go away. It might take weeks, a year, but if you let it be there, and accept it for now, slowly it will leave you. Check out wonder bro on YouTube. Or that anxiety guy. They give you tips on using acceptance.

1 like

But if r very sick then how can start your day whithout worries...

Totally off blance and very weak....

Itss very difficult....

1 like

Same.... Feeling dizzy off balance fatigue for 9months.... My doc said its bcoz of depression and anxeity....

Same here but five years for me

You may also like...