Health anxiety

Hi everyone. I have health related anxiety. I can go from no anxiety or just mild anxiety to complete panic really fast. Whenever I get the physical symptoms of anxiety or feel “off" in any way I send myself into a full blown panic attack. I jump right to the worst possible conclusion and get that I'm having a heart attack stuck I'm my head. Over the years I've been in counseling, treatment, support groups, and perscribed meds. I just want to know that I'm not alone and wondered if anyone else deals with this? T.I.A

2 Replies
oldestnewest

I deal with the exact same thing daily. If you'd like to message me you're more than welcome to I'll answer any questions you have and offer a listening ear ❤️❤️❤️😊

3 likes

I see that this post is like 3 months old. But I wanted to let you know how reassuring it was to see that I am not the I my person who feels this way. And I’m here to tell you that you’re definitely not the one! I worry about everything heart, brain, gallbladder, veins, you name it. But I’m the same in the manner that some days I’m normal, no anxiety, some days I’m Ohkay but a little on edge and some days it’s all I can do to keep from going to the hospital. Hope we Can help each other on here! ❤️

1 like

You may also like...