Help

don't know what to do with my life i'm 18 my dog who is my best friend who i've talk to at times died last year i honestly just feel like everyday i'm just throwing away wasting my time inside my house i just feel so lost and i need someone to show me the way what should i do.

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hello.

You say you are inside your house, can you not go out?

• I'm sorry to hear that, losing an animal or just someone you care about sucks a lot. Definitely try to get out, maybe go to like a cooking class, or an art class or something to get your mind off things. Being isolated in a house isn't fun. Maybe try looking for a job, or try doing yoga! I understand how you feel, you're not alone.

• You need an action plan. You will need to own it .

The major queries at your age will be about education and employment, but also hobbies and things you enjoy.

• i could go outside and i have a part time job but it doesn't help and i can't really find any hobby worth doing honestly i just feel like everyday it's the same, (wake up - sleep) and i can't really find any art or cooking class nearby it's far from where i live.

• I do a bit of art too and I love it. :)

You live in a small place then?

• no it's just kinda far don't know how to drive that's my problem

• Bicycle?

• don't have one or a car and i usually take the bus to work

• well I don't know then. But I am sure you will work something out.

you can chat on here tho if yer stuck at home.

• yea thx anyways

• You are welcome.

• Have you seen a counsellor? Perhaps a counsellor could help you determine some direction and set some short and long term goals. You could adopt another dog or volunteer at an animal shelter.

• thx i'm going to look into it

You may also like...