I'm not really sure how to write a post like this but since February I've been experiencing really bad health anxiety. I've always been a very anxious person but recently I've been really worried about my health.It began with chest pains and numbness in my left arm, which doctors put down to anxiety after an ECG noticed an irregular heartbeat (I had blood test and stuff but they just put it down to my panic attacks and anxiety). However I'm still really worried. I recently went back to the doctor about headaches that had started but they said it was nothing serious and just put it down to stress and anxiety too. Basically I just need some comfort and reassurance that it isn't anything like a brain tumour or something.
I'm just going to list all the symptoms that I've been experiencing for the last few weeks and hopefully someone could help?
- headaches (usually one sided at a time but affect both sides - with shooting pains sometimes)
- slight ear pressure and pressure at the back of my head (hearing is sometimes off)
- the Vision in my right eye seems off (it's hard to explain, sometimes it's blurry but other times it feels like there's a layer of something in it - I really don't know how to describe it)
- Numbness and weakness mostly in my left arm but it has occasionally spread to the right
- weird sensations in my head and body (head; sometimes feels like there's burning and my body; it feels like an adrenaline rush going through me but I don't have any energy)
- I've recently had a nose bleed too. I had one two weeks ago and another one today (why I'm writing this post; it just got me very worried)
- I stare almost constantly (scared this is like a fit or something but I've also heard that it could be due to anxiety?)
- I also feel very on edge all the time and I sometimes feel like the world is different or I question if I'm really here at all
I'm sorry if this is too long or doesn't make sense but I feel really stupid for going to the doctors and I'm scared that they'll just get tired and send me away without looking at me properly.
I'm just extremely worried. Please help. Thankyou